[wtp-pmc] Notes from today's meeting, and change in call-in number

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/pmc_call_notes/pmcMeeting.php?meetingDate=2011-08-16

As we discussed at our PMC meeting today, in anticipation of Chuck becoming the WTP PMC Lead, he will start leading the weekly meetings, and we will now use his access code for the meetings, same code as for the weekly WTP status meetings (the actually phone number is the same ... just the 'access code' will change).

Toll free (in US and Canada): 888-426-6840
Access code: 5019600#
Caller pay alternative number: 215-861-6239

Full list of global access numbers