[wtp-pmc] Regrets for missing the PMC call

Dear PMC,

I am really sorry for being awfully late for the call. I had an important meeting before the call that took longer than expected.

Here is some update from me for the last week:
  • OSGi Enterprise Tools. The Creation Review is delayed due to the trademark check. The Eclipse Foundation requested the OSGi Alliance to use the word “OSGi” in the project name and is waiting for approval. Until then we can use the time to think up a shorter name of the project. Please, join the following forum discussion if you are interested: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=200807
  • JPA Diagram Editor. As I mentioned in a previous mail [1], the Graphiti project plans to join the Indigo train, but still remain in incubation state. I have involved one of their mentors, Bernd Kolb, to clarify with them why they wish being longer in incubation and if they can change their mind.

Bernd requested me to ask the following question Neil and the PMC: Is it *a must* to have Graphiti graduated before accepting the JPA Editor as a component of Dali?

Perhaps, this is a requirement of the Eclipse Development Process. In this case, there is no question about it. But, if EDP does not require it, then it is up to the decision of the Dali project.

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-pmc/msg01750.html

Greetings,
Kaloyan Raev
Senior Developer
TD Core JS App Model & Dev
SAP Labs Bulgaria
136A Tzar Boris 3 blvd.
1618 Sofia, Bulgaria
T +359 2 9157-416
mailto:kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx
www.sap.com
Save a tree - please do not print this email unless you really need to.

Back to the top