From: Nitin Dahyabhai/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 01/26/2010 09:41 PM
Subject: [wtp-pmc] Requesting approval to hold Creation Review for JSDT
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
As the next step in project creation, I need to have the PMC's approval to hold the creation review.  If possible, I'd like to have it well ahead of the intended review date of 2/10.

Thank you,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing
IBM Rational[attachment "JSDT Creation Review.pdf" deleted by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM]