Re: [wtp-pmc] Proposal for JSDT as a project

+1

I think the creation of a JSDT project makes a lot of sense. The Scope section is very brief for a project proposal, but also seems to adequately cover the topic. Perhaps some links to or some enumeration of the "scenarios...as defined by the previously mentioned organizations..." would be helpful in this document to rule out any ambiguity as to what will be provided.

Neil

David M Williams wrote:
+1 Looks good to me. Short and to the point. Thanks Nitin.

[wtp-pmc] Proposal for JSDT as a project
Sent by:
wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello, I'd like to propose a JavaScript Development Tools project, based largely on the JavaScript Development Tools component in Source Editing. The proposal is in the attached zip and details some of the reasoning behind the idea, and how the plan is to still have it be part of our 3.2 Release. I'd like the PMC's review and approval before forwarding it to the EMO.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing