[wtp-pmc] Reminder: No PMC meeting on Tuesday, 10/13

I've not heard of a need for this meeting, so assumed canceled.

----- Forwarded by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM on 10/12/2009 11:07 PM
-----

From:
David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:
"wtp-pmc" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
10/08/2009 12:09 PM
Subject:
[wtp-pmc] No PMC meeting on Tuesday, 10/13?
Sent by:
wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I need to be out next Tuesday.

If you all would still like to meet, Tim said he'd be glad to lead the
call.

But, as far as I know, there's not much to discuss so I suggest to cancel
that call
and we'll plan on having our next meeting on 10/20.

If you hear nothing else, assume it's canceled. If anyone would still like

to meet,
just say so here and we'll arrange it.