[wtp-pmc] Please review new hotbug documentation

I think I promised this about 2 years ago ... so guess I'm catching up. :)

But I've re-written our "hotbug process" document and put it on our
development wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/Hotbug_Policy

The old one is at
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/adopters/hot_bug_process.html

I re-wrote it to clarify some common misunderstandings and to describe
what we currently actually do, as we've changed over the years.

But, I would like your agreement that its correct, and an improvement, to
make sure I'm not changing anything you consider important, from a
'management' or business point of view.

Once you concur, I'll send the link to wtp-dev to see if there are any
committer or community comments, but thought I'd start with the PMC.

I've also added a document for our WTP conventions on how to mark bug's
severity and priority and will send that out for committer review along
with the hotbug document. I don't think it is of PMC specific concern, but
if you want to get a head start, it is at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/Conventions_of_bug_priority_and_severity

I'll add an agenda item for discussion of the hotbug process for our
meeting next Tuesday. If you can't make that meeting, feel free to send me
feedback if you have any.