[wtp-pmc] AG: Architecture Group

Hi,

My name is Jay Perkins from Skyway Software.  I was hesitant to send something directly to this list but I didn’t get a response on the wtp-dev list and this is time critical. I apologize in advance.

The quick question, is there an update site available for WTP 3.0.5?

Some context:

We have a situation where are plugins get installed into RSA 7.5.3 which requires WTP 3.0.5.  However, RSA does not include all of WTP 3.0.5 so when our plugins are installed, it finds missing components.  It then tries to download these missing components from the Ganymede update site which contains WTP 3.0.4.  This causes all kinds of carnage.  It cannot download from the WTP site because that has WTP 3.1 versions.  We have been unable to find an update site that would provide WTP 3.0.5 and we are hesitant to create our own site that provides WTP 3.0.5.

Any direction you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay

Back to the top