Re: [wtp-pmc] Please review current 301 PMC approved bugs

It looks like there's quite a few falling through the cracks. The webmasters do know what the problem with bugzilla is, have "fixed" it?, but I haven't seen our summary page working correctly yet. (It hasn't worked since about last Friday!). [If interested, the issue is that the master bugzilla database still works, but PHP-bugzilla APIs go against "slave" database, which is normally kept in synch via replication within seconds or minutes ... but, for some reason, that replication link has been broken/stopped for several days, so our summary page just goes against the old data.

If it is not fixed soon, you might try using the primary bugzilla interface to search for bugs with PMC in whiteboard, but not PMC_ in whiteboard:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=WebTools&product=Web+Tools&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=regexp&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=status_whiteboard&type0-0-0=substring&value0-0-0=PMC&field0-1-0=status_whiteboard&type0-1-0=notsubstring&value0-1-0=PMC_

From: Helen Zhang <hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 08/06/2008 02:14 PM
Subject: [wtp-pmc] Please review current 301 PMC approved bugs

Hello PMC members,

As we're getting close on RC3 final build for WTP 3.0.1.  Just wanted to ask you to take a look at the current pending bug lists and give your blessings or rejections.  Thank you!

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/plans/3.0.1/pmc-bug-approval.php

There seems to be issues with the bugzilla system, bug
242775 has been requested but is not showing up on the list, if you are aware of any other ones please let me know.  Thanks!

Regards,

Helen Zhang PMPĀ®
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)

IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443