[wtp-pmc] No "emergency" call required this afternoon

I have no agenda, or problems to discuss ... and no one has contacted me about any issues. So, no call.

Please do continue to review PMC approval list (remember, 3 votes required now, for approval).
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/plans/3.0.0/pmc-bug-approval.php

Release Review call tomorrow should be uneventful, but please phone-in if you can, in case anyone asks questions of our projects.

I did receive the formal Eclipse IP approval, by the way, with some remedial actions (already taken) and one action to clean up next year.
bug 235430 .