Re: [wtp-pmc] [Fwd: [wtp-dev] WTP 2.0 JEE5 Support Test Use Cases]

WTP is providing design time tooling for developing EJB 3/JSF/JPA applications. You'll still need a runtime that supports the specific Java EE features you want to use. You can either go with an application server that supports EJB 3 like Glassfish or Oracle OC4J, or if you don't need EJBs and just need JSF or JPA you can deploy to Tomcat using the appropriate runtime libraries, like TopLink Essentials for JPA. TopLink Essentials is the JPA reference implementation and JPA provider in Oracle OC4J and the Java EE 5 reference implementation Glassfish.

  Shaun

Bhaban Singh wrote:
Hi,

I have read the draft and I just write this mail because I have one
question in my mind. In this draft, EJB is create using Glassfish, my
question is "is EJB 3 will support by WTP 2.0 or we have to use
Glassfish?"

I am sorry if this is not the right way to ask the question. It just
come in my mind because I am waiting for EJB 3.0 support in WTP 2. If
we have to use Glassfish then I will start developing using Glassfish.

Thanking you.

Bhaban