Re: [wtp-pmc] WTP Short tutorial timing collision between JSF and WebServices

Raghu,

We might be able to swap 3638 with 3633 .

It might actually work better for me since I have to participate in two tutorials - I am doing the long tutorial with John (8:00 to 18:00) and John is doing the first part in the morning and I can be there with him for the first 2.5 hours and go back to it in the afternoon.

So this would work

David and John is this OK?

Hi,

The JSF short tutorial, 3654 is scheduled at the same time as the tutorial, 3638. Can one of the tutorials be swapped with the tutorial on XML, 3634?

Thanks

Raghu

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&date=2007-03-5&area=web-devel <http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&date=2007-03-5&area=web-devel>

Naci Dai,