[wtp-pmc] WTP PMC Leadership

All,

Since Tim Wagner has announced he will be officially stepping down as WTP PMC lead (near the first of March), the EMO and PMC members have been discussing options and possible replacements. We hope to have that process finished and resolved by EclipseCon, where the board can ratify, and we can announce the new leadership.

We are announcing this here partially just to keep everyone openly informed, but also to solicit input from any of the stakeholders of WTP. It is recognized that many companies, not all on the PMC, build products based on it, so we would welcome their participation in this process .

If any of you stakeholders have observations, recommendations, or insights into potential leaders or project organization, please feel free to contact  me (mike.milinkovich at eclipse.org) or any other PMC member.

Thanks,

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.