RE: [wtp-pmc] adopter page mockup take two

For PMC review, pending answer of relevance of including Persisting EMF models with WTP.

Pieter

From: Lawrence Mandel [mailto:lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 5:55 PM
To: Pieter Humphrey
Cc: wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [wtp-pmc] adopter page mockup take two

Those links all look good Pieter. I'm not sure whether the Persisting EMF models with WTP article would be useful for adopters. It sounds like it might be. Perhaps someone more familiar with this part of WTP can comment?

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

"Pieter Humphrey" <pieterh@xxxxxxx>

01/25/2007 08:16 PM

Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

cc

<wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject

RE: [wtp-pmc] adopter page mockup take two

Ok, I’ll point them to https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs instead.   Sound good?

Can you validate that these are the right links?

Web Standard Tools API reference
http://help.eclipse.org/help32/topic/org.eclipse.wst.doc.isv/reference/api/overview-summary.html

Web Standard Tools Extension point reference
http://help.eclipse.org/help32/topic/org.eclipse.wst.doc.isv/reference/extension-points/index.html

JST API reference
http://help.eclipse.org/help32/topic/org.eclipse.jst.doc.isv/reference/api/overview-summary.html

JST Extension Point reference
http://help.eclipse.org/help32/topic/org.eclipse.jst.doc.isv/reference/extension-points/index.html

Extending WTP Using Project Facets tutorial
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-BuildingProjectFacets/tutorial.html

Design Wiki page(s):

Architectural and Design Notes
Authoring Eclipse Help Using DITA
JEE 5 Support
Using the WSDL Validator Outside of Eclipse
WSDL Validator
WTP and STP Collaboration
WTP UI Consistency

These seemed more end user focused an irrelevant to this adopter’s page.
Persisting EMF models with WTP
Web Service Tutorials for WTP 1.5

Are there others that I missed?