[wtp-pmc] Approval of Philippe and Phil as commiters to ATF.

Phil Berkland will be covering the meeting for me. I will not be able to attend. We would like to get Philippe and Phil approved as a committers to ATF. Below are the copy of the results posted to atf-dev. I would give a link to the message in the atf-dev archive, but the eclipse site seems to be down.

  ----------------------

Philippe Ombredanne as a committer to ATF

Philippe Ombredanne (pombredanne@xxxxxxxx)  has been voted as a committer to ATF.

Here is a summary of how everybody voted.

Robert Goodman  - yes
Javier Pedemonte  - yes
Gino Bustelo - yes

Here is the link to the original nomination

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00172.html

Here are links to the all the votes

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00175.html
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00174.html

---------------

Phil Berkland as a committer to ATF

Phil Berkland (berkland@xxxxxxxxxx) has been voted as a committer to ATF.

Here is a summary of how everybody voted.

Robert Goodman  - yes
Javier Pedemonte  - yes
Gino Bustelo - yes

Here is the link to the original nomination

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00173.html

Here are links to the all the votes

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00176.html
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00177.html