[wtp-pmc] ATF WTP PMC Agenda items

Item 1 : _javascript_ Development tools announcement, etc

As we discussed in the PMC meeting, the ATF team would like to create an  incubation component of WST for the _javascript_ Development Tooling effort. A description of the project can be found at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/ATF/JSDT. It was stated that it need to be EMO and Eclipse community. How should we do the announcement?

The package name for the component will be org.eclipse.wst.jsdt

We would like to get our own Bugzilla components for JSDT or use ATF Bugzilla. We don't want to use the existing _javascript_ component as we are not taking ownership of the existing _javascript_ editor.

The component lead will be  Phil Berkland - berkland@xxxxxxxxxx

The initial committers for the component will be

  Phil Berkland - berkland@xxxxxxxxxx
  Robert Goodman - goodmanr@xxxxxxxxxx
  Leugim Bustelo - lbustelo@xxxxxxxxxx
 Javier Pedemonte - pedemont@xxxxxxxxxx
  Stephen Pride - stpride@xxxxxxxxxx
  Bradley Childs - childsb@xxxxxxxxxx
  Philippe Ombredanne - pombredanne@xxxxxxxx

---------------

Item 2: Philippe Ombredanne as a committer to ATF

Philippe Ombredanne (pombredanne@xxxxxxxx)  has been voted as a committer to ATF.

Here is a summary of how everybody voted.

Robert Goodman  - yes
Javier Pedemonte  - yes
Gino Bustelo - yes

Here is the link to the original nomination

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00172.html

Here are links to the all the votes

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00175.html
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00174.html

-----

Item 3: Phil Berkland as a committer to ATF

Phil Berkland (berkland@xxxxxxxxxx) has been voted as a committer to ATF.

Here is a summary of how everybody voted.

Robert Goodman  - yes
Javier Pedemonte  - yes
Gino Bustelo - yes

Here is the link to the original nomination

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00173.html

Here are links to the all the votes

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00176.html
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/atf-dev/msg00177.html