Re: [wtp-pmc] Talks from last year's EclipseCon

The information from WTP track at EclipseCon 2006 can also be seen on the WTP past events page [1]. Scroll down until Mar. 20, 2006.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/pastevents.html

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

"Tim Wagner" <twagner@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/07/2006 01:26 PM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications \(including coordination, announcements,        and Group discussions\)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"WTP PMC communications \(including coordination, announcements,        and Group discussions\)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Pieter Humphrey" <pieterh@xxxxxxx>, "Robert Goodman" <goodmanr@xxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-pmc] Talks from last year's EclipseCon

Caveat: There weren’t tracks in the same sense that there are this year, so I had to manually scrape the information from www.eclipsecon.org/2006/Home.do, which has begun to suffer from bit rot. So apologies in advance if I missed something…

Tutorials:
  • Extending the Web Tools Platform, Part I
  • Extending the Web Tools Platform, Part 2
  • Problem determination of J2EE Web Applications Using the Eclipse TPTP
  • BEA Workshop for JSF 3.0 Tutorial (Corporate sponsored)
  • Extending the XML and JSP editors from the WTP project
  • Constructing web services using IBM’s Eclipse-based Software Development Platform (Corporate sponsored)

Long talks:
  • Consuming and producing web services with WST and JST
  • Java Web Application Development with Eclipse WTP
  • EJB 3.0 Persistence and the Dali EJB ORM Project
  • PHP IDE Project
  • Web Services component level tracing with TPTP
  • RadRails

Short talks:
  • Ajax, OpenLaszlo and Eclipse
  • The AJAX Toolkit Framework