From: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Naci Dai
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 8:21 AM
To: WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)
Subject: [wtp-pmc] RDB out DTP in

I just wanted to confirm with the PMC before I launch ahead and do
this.  I will add DTP to the prereqs fo WTP and remove all rdb
components/tests from the build for 2.0 stream

Are we ok with that?

I will announce it on dev and the releng lists this weekend if there is
agreement.

--
Naci Dai,

eteration a.s.