[wtp-pmc] JSF Status, regrets for PMC call..

Hi,

I will be attending the Oracle Open World tomorrow and will not attend the PMC call. I will presenting the JSF Tools project tomorrow at the conference.

2) We have completed the Use case for the JSF Library registry. We will post it on the wiki this week.

Thanks
Raghu

Back to the top