[wtp-pmc] Fw: Eclipse World Tailgate Pary Update

Ian asked me to talk about WTP. I'll use this opportunity to highlight the subprojects and call for participation.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM on 08/31/2006 11:46 AM -----
"Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>

08/31/2006 10:02 AM

"'Eric Clayberg'" <clayberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Dan_Rubel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Jason Weathersby'" <jweathersby@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Wayne Beaton'" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, <dwight@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'John Cunningham'" <jc@xxxxxxxxxx>, <jsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"'Lynn Gayowski'" <lynn.gayowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Eclipse World Tailgate Pary Update

I’d like to update everyone on the Eclipse World Tailgate party set for Sept. 6 at 8-10pm at the Hyatt in Cambridge.   We currently have over 70 people registered and I expect there will be a number of walk-ins, so I am hoping for a good crowd.

I’d like to keep the format of the party pretty informal.  To start off we have planned two quick demos of RCP applications by John Cunningham and John Smith.  After the demos, the idea is that the crowd will break up into topics areas.   What I am hoping is that each topic leader, ie you guys, will be prepared to stand-up and talk for 2 minutes, to introduce your topic.   The idea is to give people an idea of what you want to discuss.   After that I am hoping people will migrate to the different topic tables.  Hopefully this will work and if it doesn’t we have arranged for free beer, so all is not lost  J

I would ask that each of you try to be at the party by 7:45.  This way we can check for any last minute issues.

Please let myself or Lynn know, if there are any questions.

Thanks
Ian

Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing