RE: [wtp-pmc] FW: WTP sub-project awareness

Ø       I hope that the EclipseCon 2007 WTP track has space for coverage of sub-projects (hint hint).

It’s largely up to us (the WTP community) – we’re the program committee this year for topics in our area, so we just need to balance the “classic” WTP areas with the emerging technologies.

From: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shaun Smith
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 7:03 AM
To: WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)
Subject: Re: [wtp-pmc] FW: WTP sub-project awareness

My experience has been that sub-projects need to find opportunities to get their work out in front of the Eclipse and general developer community themselves.  Once you start doing that you get on Ian's radar and he's more likely to tell you about opportunities.

Conferences are great opportunities for sub-projects to showcase their work and I hope that the EclipseCon 2007 WTP track has space for coverage of sub-projects (hint hint).

   Shaun

Tim Wagner wrote:

Ian’s reply to my question.

Robert, will anyone from ATF be at the members’ meeting and/or the European Summit?