[wtp-pmc] Dali 0.5 Released!

The Dali 0.5 preview release is now available for download from http://www.eclipse.org/dali/downloads.html (refresh the page). Thanks to everyone who helped in achieving this milestone for the project. It was a group effort, with contributions coming from the main project participants as well as the community.

Moving forward, we will become more tightly integrated with the WebTools project (as we have recently become a WTP subproject), so expect to see some changes in our general project infrastructure in the coming months.

Thanks for your continued effort as we look ahead to our next release.

Neil Hauge
Dali Project Lead
Oracle TopLink

Back to the top