RE: [wtp-pmc] WTP PMC status call agenda for Tuesday, June 13th, 2006

Addendum: committer list cleanup discussion as one of our process issues. See attached thread.

From: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tim Wagner
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 6:21 AM
To: WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)
Subject: [wtp-pmc] WTP PMC status call agenda for Tuesday, June 13th, 2006

Call info:

  • Tollfree in the US: 866-214-3176
  • Alternate: 404-827-9098
  • Access code: 8870689#

Call Time: 7am PDT

Agenda:

  • Community review [Lawrence]
  • Process issues and scheduling [Tim]
    • JSF and Dali internal review debrief.
    • External (EMO) release review for Dali and JSF scheduled for Wednesday, June 21st, 8am PDT
  • Requirements [Jochen]
  • 1.0.3 and 1.5/Callisto status [David]
    • Are we ready to post a 1.0.3 end date?
    • Usual 1.5 triage at noon, so that component leads can attend for discussion
  • Architecture [David]
  • JSF Status [Raghu]
  • Dali/JPA Status [Neil]
  • ATF Status [Craig]