[wtp-pmc] Eclipse reiew magazine

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: JSF Tooling Project
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 11:15:23 -0700
From: George Walsh <gwalsh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Raghu Srinivasan <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>

Raghu,
Is it true that you're the lead on the project? Just curious. We'd need the article by July 10th or sooner. It would need to be around 3,000 words and as technical as you can make it (our readers are pretty savvy). You can find our writer's guidelines at http://www.eclipsereview.com/authors.htm.

We try to stay away from screenshots as much as possible and prefer code if it's appropriate. If you decide to do the article, would you mind sending me an outline? That way we can make sure that we're moving in the right direction before you get started.

Thanks for the response,

George

At 10:18 AM 6/1/2006, you wrote:
>Hi George,
>
>I can write an article on the project. When do you want the article?
>Thanks
>-Raghu
>
>George Walsh wrote:
>>Hi Raghu,
>>I'm looking for someone to write an article about the Eclipse JSF Tooling project for Eclipse Review magazine and I'm wondering if you might be of any help since you seem to be a big part of it. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
>>

>>++++++++++++++++
>>GEORGE WALSH
>>Special Projects Editor
>>BZ Media LLC