[wtp-pmc] release review draft #1

Note that the release review slide format for Callisto is both fixed and sharply reduced w.r.t. previous review templates.

This is what I have currently; the big missing piece is the “new/changed/promoted APIs” bullet. I will be following up on the WTP status call tomorrow (Th) to try to finalize that portion of the review.

If you have changes or additions apart from that missing piece, please let me know ASAP. Thanks,

-t