RE: [wtp-pmc] Agenda Item: ATF provisioning off off WTP Server?

Tim,

We should add a news item for ATF and include a link to the alphaWorks binary. However, the point of the request is to get the source in the hands of potential contributors, so pls initiate the request with Janet. Thx.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

"Tim Wagner" <twagner@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/13/2006 02:54 AM

Please respond to
"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-pmc] Agenda Item: ATF provisioning off off WTP Server?

Would a link to the alphaworks binary distribution suffice in the short
term? If not, I can ping Janet for a read, but I can predict the
answer...