[wtp-pmc] Agenda for January 24th, 2006 telecon

Call Info: 866-214-3176 or 404-827-9098. Access code 8870689.

Agenda:

  • Invited Guests: Shaun Smith and Neil Hauge (Oracle) will be joining our call to discuss Dali (EJB 3.0 Technology Project) planning efforts and future migration path. Milestone plans attached – Shaun and Neil can step up through this document and any recent mods.
  • Community report
    • WTP track for EclipseCon is now live – please send corrections to Tim or Lawrence. Language track that includes David’s WTP tutorial will also go up this week.
  • Procedural items
    • Note that a planning call will follow the PMC call; see Jochen’s note below.
  • Build update
  • 1.0.1 status
  • 1.5 status
  • Architecture
  • Requirements
  • JSF status
    • Jean Choi paperwork complete on PMC end.
  • AJAX project proposal – WTP response w.r.t. location of technology incubation (see Arthur’s email, attached, and links within it)
  • Additional topics

<from Jochen’s email>

We will host planning meetings for the next couple of weeks on Tuesday, 11:00 AM EST.

Our next meeting: Tuesday, January 25

Dial-in Number:  +1-712-432-2222

Access Code: 38644

Agenda:

WTP 1.5 planning document

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Web_Tools_Requirements_1.5

Please reply to this list if you would like to participate in the meeting.

Regards,

Jochen Krause