[wtp-pmc] FW: Phoenix project comments?

FYI – let’s discuss on the PMC call this morning.

From: John Wiegand [mailto:John_Wiegand@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 11:08 AM
To: Tim Wagner; Thessin, Tyler; Kevin Haaland
Cc: Scott Lewis; Kai-Uwe Maetzel
Subject: Phoenix project comments?

Tim, Tyler, Kevin:

The committer reps would like some feedback on the new website (see http://www.eclipse.org/phoenix/ or http://phoenix.eclipse.org/).  I thought we could ping three of the more active projects.

two specific questions:
1. Are the tools effective?  Proposed test (I already asked Kevin to do this, so I'll ask Tim and Tyler as well:) What are your thoughts after two hours? (one hour to get the tools installed; one hour to reimplement your home page).  Any observations, success stories, opportunities for improvement?

2. Any comments on visual appearance, utility, etc?

I realize that this question is coming extremely late - the phoenix release review is in 5 days - Monday, Nov 28, with Thanksgiving in between.  I want to ensure that the projects have had a chance to provide some feedback near the release review. (or at least acknowledge that we haven't - and set up a subsequent feedback session)

Any observations are appreciated.
John

Back to the top