[wtp-pmc] PMC Status call: I will have to leave at 7.45 am..

Hi Tim,

I will attend the first 45 mins of the meeting. In case we don't get to the JSF status, here is summary:

3) Sybase will give a demo of their feature in a future JSF status call.

Issues:
1) I am waiting for clarification from you on the process to add a committer from Sybase. 2) At the JSF status call, Arthur Ryman, expressed the need to make the development more 'visible'. I understand the issue and will take the required actions. I would like to clarify that we were being more cautious in our checkin policies.

Thanks
Raghu

Back to the top