Re: [wtp-pmc] Participation in the JSF Project..

Raghu,

Please indicate that IBM supports this proposal. However, we have already allocated all our available resources to existing WTP work items for the planned 1.0 and 1.5 releases. We will work closely with you to ensure that the JSF tools integrate seamlessly with the current WTP architecture (source editors, wizards, models, etc.).

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

"RAGHUNATHAN SRINIVASAN" <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/09/2005 01:41 PM

Please respond to
"raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx" and "WTP PMC communications (including coordination and announcements and and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

"ishabalov@xxxxxxxxxx" <ishabalov@xxxxxxxxxx>, "rohrlich@xxxxxxx" <rohrlich@xxxxxxx>, "decandio@xxxxxxxxxx" <decandio@xxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Fry Brian James <BRIAN.FRY@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Stalman Roel J.L." <ROEL.STALMAN@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[wtp-pmc] Participation in the JSF Project..

Hi,

I am setting up a temporary home page for this project to share information till the Creation review phase. I plan to list BEA, Exadel and IBM as participants on this project. Please let me know if you have any reservations on this.

Also, I would like to get an idea of the nature of your participation and the number of resources that would be working on this project. This would help us to define  realistic milestones.

Thanks
-
Raghu Srinivasan
Oracle Inc.
Office: (925) 694-7438
EMail: raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.oracle.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies