[wtp-pmc] FW: [wtp-dev] Announcing WTP Version 0.7

Many thanks to everyone, especially David for his 11th hour heroics, on making 0.7 a reality. Enjoy the time off, and let’s reconvene in late August to work on making 1.0 the success I know it will be.

From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 1:55 PM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] Announcing WTP Version 0.7

I've just announced our version 0.7 release on our newsgroup, but wanted
to post a special thank you here to all the committers and contributors who have
worked so well over the past year to get to this point.

I am personally looking forward to the next phase of the project and
the chance to continue working with all of you.

Thank you

David

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
I am pleased to announce availability of our first formal release, version 0.7,
of Eclipse Web Tools Platform.

It may be downloaded from
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R-0.7-200507290654/

Information about the project in general can be found at
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/main.html

On behalf of the PMC and committers, I'd like to say we are both
proud and excited to provide this release, and we all are
looking forward to the next phase of the project. So, use well,
provide feedback, and contribute as you can ... and most important,
make some cool web apps.