[wtp-pmc] [Reminder] BIRT 1.0 Release Review slides

Just a reminder that the BIRT review is tomorrow. This is a good opportunity for WTP to understand what these reviews entail and to help us prepare for them. I encourage anyone who has time to listen in.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

----- Forwarded by Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM on 05/05/2005 03:43 PM -----
Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/28/2005 07:44 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Committers

eclipse.org-membership-at-large@xxxxxxxxxxx, eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse.org-committers] BIRT 1.0 Release Review slides

The BIRT 1.0 Release Review slides are now posted on the BIRT website.
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/Eclipse_BIRT_Project_1_0_Release_Review_2005-04-28.pdf

--------------------------------

The BIRT Release Review for the BIRT 1.0 release will
be held on Friday, May 6th, 9am PDT, noon EDT, 6pm CEST as
a conference call:
   613.287.8000
or   866.362.7064
pass code 874551#

The Release Review agenda is outlined on the Eclipse website:
http://www.eclipse.org/org/processes/release-review.html
I anticipate that this Review will take between one and two hours.
Attendees are urged to call from a phone that has a mute button.

All interested members and committers are invited to attend.
--
*Bjorn Freeman-Benson*
Technical Director, Open Source Process and Infrastructure