[wtp-pmc] Re: Fw: [eclipse.org-committers] Project Declaration: Lepido, a Cocoon tooling project

David,

Thx. We'll watch for Lepido to be available and look forward to working with you.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

David Sciamma <david.sciamma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

04/10/2005 02:49 PM

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Olivier Prouvost <olivier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: Fw: [eclipse.org-committers] Project Declaration: Lepido,        a Cocoon tooling project

Hi Arthur,

I agree to release Axe in the Lepido project first. Then the WTP team
will be able to see it in action. Axe will be delivered with some
examples : Cocoon editors and also a beginning of web.xml editor.
In a second step, Axe could be moved to the webtools.

Axe is now based on the SSE and works with the last WTP release. The
initial contribution for the Lepido project will be available in a
couple of weeks.

Regards,

--
David SCIAMMA