From: wtp-pmc-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-pmc-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tim Wagner
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 7:24 PM
To: wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-pmc] agenda for this week's call

Agenda:

  • Update on ecosystem, messaging, and help status (Lawrence)
  • Update from Requirements group reboot (Jochen)
  • Update from Architecture group (David) – let’s also talk about API oversight by the arch. group
  • Disk quota issues and what to package with builds
  • Update from Naci on integration build change (Th à Tu)
  • Update on RDB / DTP integration plans (Arthur)
  • PMC review of current WTP API status and statistics
  • Open mic

Back to the top