Re: [wtp-dev] Re: How to add the rename action to the extensions tab of the property view of wsdl editor

Thanks David!

I have read these documents. But I don't find the id or url for the menu.
In the tab source codes:
    extensionTreeViewer = new TreeViewer(tableAndButtonComposite, SWT.FLAT | SWT.SINGLE | SWT.H_SCROLL | SWT.V_SCROLL | SWT.LINE_SOLID);
    MenuManager menuManager = new MenuManager();
    extensionTreeViewer.getTree().setMenu(menuManager.createContextMenu(extensionTreeViewer.getTree()));
    menuManager.addMenuListener(new DOMExtensionItemMenuListener(extensionTreeViewer));
This menumanager has no id.
In the DOMExtensionItemMenuListener, these menu items have not id too.

I don't still know how to add a menu to it.

Grid