Re: [wtp-dev] (no subject)

Any word on those performance glitches, Naci?  SSE's smoke testing of
I-I20050519-200505192301 went fine and we'd like to see the I-build
declared so we can begin migrating our components to 3.1M7.

---
Nitin Dahyabhai

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/19/2005 11:35 AM
Please respond to
naci.dai and "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group
discussions)" <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[wtp-dev] (no subject)

Tests are also complete an available at:

-http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/I-I20050519-200505191601

We have a good build (tests/compiles passed).

Unfortunately,  there seems to be glitch with the performance tests, but
we are looking into it.

--
Naci Dai,
eteration a.s.