[wtp-dev] X-Men plugin and others

Hi,

I read somewhere the X-Men plug-in would be part of the WTP (and I liked this, as it is a superb XML editor) but I noticed no talk about it. Is this information correct?

There's any other contribution besides IBM's and ObjectWeb's? There are a lot of open source plug-ins with various levels of support for XML / HML / Javascript editting, running j2ee app servers, accessing relational databases, and creating j2ee web applications (war). Is there a record somewhere about what has been considered (or offered) and what was thrown out, and why? It would be a shame to ignore all work already been done by the user community...

[]s, Fernando Lozano

Back to the top