[wtp-dev] Lomboz Help Feedback.

Hi,

I had a look at the  tutorial by lomboz.

Its pretty much the same as it is for the open source version.
Only change i can see some  new images for JSP editor which actually hasn't been explained well. It needs some work.

Other one is which is new is this EJB code generation, image on this page cannot be seen properly on mozilla, I think its original size has been disturbed.

Code generation is a good idea.

I will add more when i get a chance to play with this more.

cheers...
Vishal.

I hope this helps.

Back to the top