[winery-dev] Regarding Winery code

Hi Team,

As this tool is new to everyone and there is no such open forum regarding Winery.

I need to understand the code flow. There are many packages. I just need brief description about Winery. So me and my team can understand and work on this Winery ASAP.

Thanks and regards,

Shrabani Sahoo

"Virtusa is featured in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Services for Communications Service Providers Worldwide; International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP®) Global Outsourcing 100 list; Everest Group's PEAK Matrix for Banking Application Outsourcing, Large Insurance Application Outsourcing, and Healthcare Payer Industry IT Outsourcing; and HfS Research's Blueprint Report for SAP Services. Virtusa won the Frost & Sullivan Global System Integration in Healthcare Product Line Strategy Leadership Award."

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.

Back to the top