Re: [winery-dev] Container problem

Dear Yao,

Thank you for your interest in the OpenTOSCA container. Winery is a different project and coupled with the OpenTOSCA container only through the CSAR files.

Regarding the OpenTOSCA container, I'd like to advise you to follow the developer guide available at http://www.iaas.uni-stuttgart.de/OpenTOSCA/DeveloperGuide.pdf.
 The most important point is to use Eclipse as we currently rely on the internal eclipse builder.

Cheers,

Oliver

Hey,

I'm trying to compile the "OpenTosca Container" source code in Intellij IDEA 13.
But the third-party jar can't be recognized as picture shows.
I am not familiar with OSGi and search the google still not working.
Really need some help from you, thanks.

内嵌图片 1

Cheers,
Yao