[winery-dev] git authorname for third party libraries

Dear mentors,

In Winery, we use a bunch of JavaScript libraries. I tried to fetch
them via bower by creating a git repository for each third party
library. It didn't work out: bower couldn't fetch from the git
repositories. (E.g.,
http://git.eclipse.org/c/winery/3rdparty-requirejs.git/)

Now, I'm thinking of checking in all 3rd party libs in my code base.

I used to name another author (using --author) to indicate that I
haven't written the code. Eclipse, however, seems to check that field
and I should put my name there. Am I right?

Cheers,

Oliver

Back to the top