Re: [wildwebdeveloper-dev] Handling special schemas in org.eclipse.wildwebdeveloper.json.schema

Hi,

So the idea would be to allow any URL scheme in here and to resolve them into file:/... or other location that the LS can understand ?
That would be a welcome improvement, but we need to explicitly declare in the extension point what URIs schemes are supported and how, as this cannot be just any scheme I guess (only the ones the JSON and YAML Language Servers can read).

Cheers,

Back to the top