[wildwebdeveloper-dev] Workflow to update node dependencies

Hi Alex, hi all,

I see you (Alex) managed to update some node dependencies successfully recently. That's cool.
However, for the few updates I have pending, I always get some test failures when updating those dependencies, and this was also the case some time ago when I tried to update similar ones as the one you did update.
So I'm thinking that it's my workflow and my lack of knowledge in npm that can cause the failures on my side.

How do you deal with the package-lock.json? Do you keep it, do you remove it... before updating dependencies and calling `npm install ...`? Is there anything magic that you have in mind can make me more successful on that topic?

Thanks in advance.

--
Mickael Istria