[wildwebdeveloper-dev] Logo review

Hi IP team,

Eclipse Wild Web Developer is in the process of adopting a logo.
It has some soft reference to the Eclipse logo, but not that much; it also has some light similarities with the Western Digital logo.
All that seems acceptable to us, but before we proceed with adoption of the logo, it would be nice if you confirm if it's acceptable before we go on with "releasing" this logo.

Thanks in advance,

--
Mickael Istria