Re: [websocket-dev] WebSocket standalone TCK 2.2

On 25/03/2024 16:52, Mark Thomas via websocket-dev wrote:
I've been building the WebSocket TCK from source (form the tckrefactor branch) and all looks good with Tomcat 11.0.x currently.

I'll double check with the staged version shortly.

All good.

My only query is whether the authentication tests belong in the platform tests or the specification tests. I guess the argument is that the WebSocket specification doesn't require BASIC authentication whereas the platform specification does. Hence the tests that require BASIC authentication have to be part of the platform tests. I can see the logic of that. It just isn't what I expected.

Mark

Mark