Re: [websocket-dev] prepare release review for WebSocket 2.1

On 30/10/2021 12:02, kzr@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Mark,

I am sending this mail as a mentor of WebSocket 2.1 release.
The release review of WebSocket is expected to start by Oct 15th according to your input.
So please start the preparation for the release review as soon as possible.
If you need help, please let me know.

ACK.

There are a couple of PRs we need to agree (or agree not to put in this release) and then I should be able to start the release process.

Mark

Regards,

-Kenji Kazumura

-----Original Message-----
From: jakartaee-spec-project-leads
<jakartaee-spec-project-leads-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Mark Thomas
Sent: Friday, October 1, 2021 10:00 PM
To: jakartaee-spec-project-leads@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Project Status Update request from the
Jakarta EE Platform Project

On 01/10/2021 12:52, Ivar Grimstad wrote:
Project Leads,

October 15 is fast approaching and the Jakarta EE Platform project
would appreciate some input about the status and the progress of the
various specifications targeting Jakarta EE 10.

Please take the time to fill out this short Google Form to provide
feedback to the platform project.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZ8rk-Cy6sxqULecPjNFW-3SXUJ2
MXtH3hoVEYlvS6w_R79w/viewform?usp=sf_link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZ8rk-Cy6sxqULecPjNFW-3SXUJ
2MXtH3hoVEYlvS6w_R79w/viewform?usp=sf_link>

I have set it up so it is possible to edit the response after you have
submitted it. That means that you can share the link with
co-project-leads or other members of your project to cooperate on the
response.

Please fill out the form sooner rather than later, but at the latest
before the Platform call on October 12.

Done for JSP, EL, WebSocket and Servlet.

Mark

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | *Eclipse Foundation *Eclipse
Foundation
<https://www.eclipse.org/>- Community. Code. Collaboration.