[websocket-dev] Change of IBM representation on Web Socket Spec Project

Hi,
When Bill Wigger retired from IBM, the IBM representation on the Web Socket Spec Project was provided by myself.  I've monitored the distribution list, but really haven't participated to the expected level.  To that end, I've asked Bill Lucy to represent IBM on the Web Socket Spec Project.  Bill has been our IBM development lead for Web Sockets.  And, he works closely with Paul Nicolucci (IBMer closely associated with many of the web-container spec projects).  So, I'm sure Bill will do an excellent job of representing IBM and the Web Socket community in general.

Congratulations and Welcome, Bill!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, Jakarta EE and MicroProfile architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

Part-time schedule: Tue, Wed, Thu (off on Mon and Fri)

Back to the top