Re: [websocket-dev] Getting an M1 release out soon

On 06/01/2020 21:47, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is a heads up that I intend to try and get an M1 release out based
> on the current state of the repo (or whatever state it is in when I get
> everything lined up) so other Jakarta EE projects that depend on
> WebSocket can get going on their package migration work.
>
> I'm just checking what the Eclipse process require to do this.

Short version - we can push milestones and RCs as necessary BUT don't
use this as a way to avoid formal releases. We're not, so we're good.

I've already done this for EL so as soon as the PR to update the version
number to include a Milestone qualifier I should be able to get this done.

I'll note significant progress (hopefully just that it is available) on
this list.

Mark

Back to the top