Re: [websocket-dev] Progress towards first release

Grr.

I just realised that the builds created in Jenkins were hard-coded to use Java 8 so the JDK setting was ignored.

I removed the hard-coded JDK only to discover that the build fails with Java 6 as at least one of the configured plug-ins requires Java 7.

I've switched the jdk-6 build to jdk-7 for now.

I currently working on the release build as there are still a few jsonp references we need to fix.

Mark