Re: [websocket-dev] Reminder to vote on Committer Election for Joakim Erdfelt on Eclipse Project for WebSocket

Joakim is already a committer on the project. According to my records, we received the required paperwork and the provisioning process was completed yesterday.

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.websocket/who

I'm going to delete this election record.

The system should normally not let you elect somebody who is already a committer, but we're in a bit of an odd state as we transition from an old system to a new one and some of the EE4J projects are getting caught in the middle. If somebody is listed on a proposal, but is not yet a committer, chances are that we're waiting for something from them. If you're not sure what, send a note to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx and we'll try and sort it out.

If you're listed on a project and are wondering why you're not a committer yet, visit http://portal.eclipse.org and follow the instructions there.

Wayne