[websocket-dev] Reminder to vote on Committer Election for Mark Thomas on Eclipse Project for WebSocket

Voting will close tomorrow for the committer election of Mark Thomas on
project Eclipse Project for WebSocket (ee4j.websocket).

Criteria:

Mark was working with WebSocket API in the past and demonstrate a will to
push it forward. I am nominating him as a co-lead. The second co-lead is
going to be Joakim Erdfelt. I'll create another election for him.

Eclipse Project for WebSocket project committers can click the election link
below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.websocket/elections/election-mark-thomas-project-lead-eclipse-project-websocket

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.websocket